- Demand Management
- Supply Chain Optimization
- Warehouse Management System (WMS)
- Production and Supply Planning
- Service Parts Planning
- Transportation Management System (TMS)
- International Trade Logistics (ITL)
- Order Management
- Supply Chain Event Management
- Supplier Relationship Management (SRM)
- Product Technology
This functional and technical requirement set template covers industry-standard functional criteria of SCM that can help you easily gather and prioritize your business needs in a simple and categorized excel document. More than a RFP template, it is a working document that serves as a knowledge base reference throughout the life-span of your SCM software project.
Use this template to gather your SCM requirements, build RFIs and RFPs, and track the progress of your software implementation.
Gather Your SCM Requirements Quickly and Effectively
- Identify and prioritize the features and functions you need instead of building a list from scratch.
- Easily add your company's unique SCM requirements.
- Find out what features and functions vendors support, and how they support them.
Collect Clear SCM RFI and RFP Responses
- Improve vendor participation by issuing RFIs that vendors can understand, and respond to easily.
- Use RFI responses to create lists of requirements for your RFPs or requests for quotation (RFQs).
- Make sure that vendors understand and can support all your requirements.
Eliminate SCM Implementation Surprises
- Get a clear picture of any required customizations.
- Help SCM vendors accurately cost required development work.
- Compare your existing systems to the winning solution (gap analysis).