This report includes a wealth of information on the financial trends over the past four years.
The latest Biodiesel (GLOBAL) analysis is ideal for anyone wanting to:
- See the market leaders
- Identify companies heading for failure
- Seek out the most attractive acquisition
- Analyse industry trends
- Benchmark their own financial performance
Each of the largest 60 companies is meticulously scrutinised in an individual assessment and is analysed using the most up-to-date and current financial data.
Every business is examined on the following features:
- The Plimsoll Chart: A graphical assessment of a company’s financial performance
- Four year assessment of the profit/loss and balance sheet
- A written summary highlighting key performance issues
This section includes:
- Best Trading Partners
- Sales Growth Analysis
- Profit Analysis
- Market Size
The report is split into three sections and uses both a written and graphical analysis - analysing the 60 largest Biodiesel (GLOBAL) companies.
The Biodiesel (GLOBAL) report contains the most-up-to-date financial data and Plimsoll applies these figures to create their unique and authoritative analysis.
Indeed, the first section thoroughly scrutinises the market and this section includes the following:
- Best Trading Partners: These are companies that are winning in both sales and financial strength - for example has been ranked as a best trading partner in the industry.
- Sales Growth Analysis:This section reviews the fastest growing and fastest shrinking company - for example VANDEN AVENNE COMMODITIES is among the fastest growing.
- Profit Analysis - Analysis of gross profit and pre-tax profit over the last ten years and a profitability summary comparing profits in the industry against small, medium and large companies.
- Market Size: Based on the largest 60 companies, this is a comparison between last year's market size and the most current figure (This year the market has decreased by 22.7%).
- Rankings: The top 50 companies ranked by: Market Share, Sales Growth, Gross Profit and Pre-tax Profit.
Each business is analysed using an unequivocal model and culminates in the production of the Plimsoll Chart. The Model uses a series of charts to graphically analyse an individual company and measure its ability to achieve sales growth while maintaining financial strength.
The Plimsoll Chart is a quick and dependable method of analysing a company’s financial well-being. It’s simple to understand: a rising line is good news and a falling line is bad news.
Therefore, this company analysis will tell you if a company is:
- Strong or heading for failure
- Utilising their investments
- Becoming burdened by debt
- Getting the most from their resources
- Abengoa S.A.
- Archer-Daniels-Midland Company
- Argent Energy Properties Limited
- Ashland Inc
- Bdi - Bioenergy International Ag
- Bio Fuel Energy Srl
- Boustead Holdings Bhd
- Broadspectrum Limited
- Cargill Alking Bioengineering(Wuhan) Co.,Ltd.
- China National Offshore Oil Corp.
- China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation
- Compania Espanola De Petroleos Sau
- Diersch & Schroeder Gmbh & Co. Kg
- Dow Chemical Company (The)
- Eastman Chemical Co
- Ecomotion Biodiesel Sa.
- Eguana Technologies Inc
- Energy Fuels Inc.
- Flint Hills Resources B.V.
- Fox Petroli S.P.A.
- Greenergy Biofuels Limited
- Greenergy Fuels Limited
- Greenergy International Limited
- Ijm Plantations Berhad
- Infinita Renovables Sa
- Kulim (Malaysia) Bhd
- Louis Dreyfus Holding B.V.
- Minnesota Soybean Processors
- Neste Oyj
- Novaol S.R.L.
- Omv Aktiengesellschaft
- Orlen Poludnie S.A.
- Peter Cremer (Singapore) Gmbh
- Petrobras Argentina S.A
- Petrochina Company Limited
- Petroleo Brasileiro S.A.
- Petrotec - Inovacao E Industria, S.A.
- Petrotec Ag
- React Energy Public Limited Company
- Rossi Biofuel Biouzemanyag Gyarto Es Kereskedelmi Zartkoruen Mukodo Reszvenytarsasag
- Sime Darby Berhad
- Stepan Company
- Technip France
- Total S.A.
- Transfield Holdings Pty. Limited
- Vanden Avenne Commodities
- Vanden Avenne Ooigem
- Vanden Avenne Vrieshuis
- Vanguarda Agro S.A.
- Western Iowa Energy Llc
- Yasheng Group