1h Free Analyst TimeNMCN Plc (NMCN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by the publisher to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
NMCN Plc (NMCN) is a provider of heavy and civil engineering services. It offers design, build, civil engineering and maintenance and refurbishment services for various projects for private and public sectors such as commercial, defense, education, industrial, waste and energy, retail, residential, and power. The company also
undertakes highway construction projects in the UK; and delivers infrastructure and non-infrastructure projects for water utilities. NMCN provides management and delivery of national and regional network infrastructure for communications providers. The company provides booster sets, chemical dosing products, control panels and instrument and sample boards. The company also offers package plant solutions for the water and wastewater industries; pumping stations, pre-cast solutions and fabrication solutions. NMCN is headquartered in Sutton-In-Ashfield, Nottinghamshire, the UK.
NMCN Plc Key Recent Developments
Sep 18, 2019: Yorkshire Water awards £1bn AMP7 MEICA Frameworks
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- NMCN Plc - Key Facts
- NMCN Plc - Key Employees
- NMCN Plc - Key Employee Biographies
- NMCN Plc - Major Products and Services
- NMCN Plc - History
- NMCN Plc - Company Statement
- NMCN Plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- NMCN Plc - Business Description
- Business Segment: Built Environment
- Business Segment: Water
- NMCN Plc - Corporate Strategy
- NMCN Plc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- NMCN Plc - Strengths
- NMCN Plc - Weaknesses
- NMCN Plc - Opportunities
- NMCN Plc - Threats
- NMCN Plc - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
- Sep 18, 2019: Yorkshire Water awards £1bn AMP7 MEICA Frameworks
Section 5 – Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
List of Tables
- NMCN Plc, Key Facts
- NMCN Plc, Key Employees
- NMCN Plc, Key Employee Biographies
- NMCN Plc, Major Products and Services
- NMCN Plc, History
- NMCN Plc, Other Locations
- NMCN Plc, Subsidiaries
- NMCN Plc, Key Competitors
- NMCN Plc, Ratios based on current share price
- NMCN Plc, Annual Ratios
- NMCN Plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
- NMCN Plc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
- NMCN Plc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- NMCN Plc, Performance Chart (2015 - 2019)
- NMCN Plc, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Renew Holdings Plc
- African Supplies Ltd
- Eric Wright Group Ltd
- Galliford Try Holdings Plc
- Tolent Construction Ltd
- McNicholas Construction (Holdings) Ltd
- Interserve Group Ltd