The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Clas Ohlson AB (Clas Ohlson) is a consumer retailing company that offers household goods through a chain of retail stores. The company’s product portfolio includes electrical equipment, hardware material, home appliances, multimedia and entertainment products and leisure products. It offers these products under various brands including Cotech, Cocraft, Coline, Exibel, Clas Ohlson, Asaklitt, Northlight and Capere. Clas Ohlson also offers products online through an ecommerce website [external URL] It purchases products from various suppliers across Asia and Europe. The company’s operations are spread across Sweden, Norway, Finland, United Arab Emirates, China, Germany and the UK. Clas Ohlson is headquartered at Insjon, Sweden.
Clas Ohlson AB Key Recent Developments
Jun 08,2017: Clas Ohlson announces 2016/17 year-end report
Mar 15,2017: Clas Ohlson announces nine-month report 2016/17
Nov 10,2016: Clas Ohlson elects acting CEO
Aug 16,2016: Clas Ohlson sales development in July 2016
Mar 16,2016: Clas Ohlson nine-month report 2015/16
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Clas Ohlson AB - Key Facts
- Clas Ohlson AB - Key Employees
- Clas Ohlson AB - Key Employee Biographies
- Clas Ohlson AB - Major Products and Services
- Clas Ohlson AB - History
- Clas Ohlson AB - Company Statement
- Clas Ohlson AB - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Clas Ohlson AB - Business Description
- Clas Ohlson AB - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Clas Ohlson AB - Strengths
- Clas Ohlson AB - Weaknesses
- Clas Ohlson AB - Opportunities
- Clas Ohlson AB - Threats
- Clas Ohlson AB - Key Competitors
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Jun 08, 2017: Clas Ohlson announces 2016/17 year-end report
- Mar 15, 2017: Clas Ohlson announces nine-month report 2016/17
- Nov 10, 2016: Clas Ohlson elects acting CEO
- Ratio Definitions
- Clas Ohlson AB, Key Facts
- Clas Ohlson AB, Key Employees
- Clas Ohlson AB, Key Employee Biographies
- Clas Ohlson AB, Major Products and Services
- Clas Ohlson AB, History
- Clas Ohlson AB, Other Locations
- Clas Ohlson AB, Subsidiaries
- Clas Ohlson AB, Key Competitors
- Clas Ohlson AB, Ratios based on current share price
- Clas Ohlson AB, Annual Ratios
- Clas Ohlson AB, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
- Clas Ohlson AB, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
- Clas Ohlson AB, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Clas Ohlson AB, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017)
- Clas Ohlson AB, Ratio Charts