The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HSN, Inc. (HSNi) is an interactive multichannel retailer. The company is involved in marketing and selling of broad range of third party and private label merchandise in the US. HSNi also markets and sells its products through its business-to-consumer internet commerce site HSN.com and joymangano.com. The company categorizes its offerings into jewelry, fashion, beauty and wellness, housewares, home fashions, electronics, fitness; and home furnishings such as indoor and outdoor furniture, window treatments and other home-related goods; and apparel and accessories. It offers these products under various brands such as Frontgate, Ballard Designs, Garnet Hill, Grandin Road and Improvements. The company also offers services such as HSN shop by Remote, HSN Shopping app for mobile handheld devices, and HSN on Demand. HSNi is headquartered in St. Petersburg, Florida, the US.
HSN, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Aug 03,2017: HSN reports Q2 2017 results
May 05,2017: HSN reports Q1 2017 results
Apr 26,2017: Mindy Grossman to step down as CEO of HSNi
Feb 23,2017: HSN reports Q4, full Year 2016 results
Nov 28,2016: HSN announces Rod Little as chief financial officer
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- HSN, Inc. - Key Facts
- HSN, Inc. - Key Employees
- HSN, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
- HSN, Inc. - Major Products and Services
- HSN, Inc. - History
- HSN, Inc. - Company Statement
- HSN, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- HSN, Inc. - Business Description
- HSN, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
- HSN, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- HSN, Inc. - Strengths
- HSN, Inc. - Weaknesses
- HSN, Inc. - Opportunities
- HSN, Inc. - Threats
- HSN, Inc. - Key Competitors
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- May 05, 2017: HSN reports Q1 2017 results
- Apr 26, 2017: Mindy Grossman to step down as CEO of HSNi
- Feb 23, 2017: HSN reports Q4, full Year 2016 results
- Ratio Definitions
- HSN, Inc., Key Facts
- HSN, Inc., Key Employees
- HSN, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
- HSN, Inc., Major Products and Services
- HSN, Inc., History
- HSN, Inc., Subsidiaries
- HSN, Inc., Key Competitors
- HSN, Inc., Ratios based on current share price
- HSN, Inc., Annual Ratios
- HSN, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
- HSN, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
- HSN, Inc., Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- HSN, Inc., Performance Chart (2012 - 2016)
- HSN, Inc., Ratio Charts