The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Rackspace Hosting, Inc. (Rackspace) is a web hosting and managed network service provider, which offers information technology (IT) services, and manages web-based IT systems for small and medium-sized businesses and large enterprises. The company categorizes its products into four groups, namely, Public cloud, Dedicated cloud, Private cloud and Hybrid cloud. It also offers premium customer support service under the brand name Fanatical Support. Rackspace’s clouds are powered by VMware, Microsoft and OpenStack. The company has a direct presence in the UK, the Netherlands, Hong Kong, Switzerland, Australia, and Mexico. Rackspace is headquartered in San Antonio, Texas, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Rackspace Hosting, Inc. - Key Facts
Rackspace Hosting, Inc. - Key Employees
Rackspace Hosting, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Rackspace Hosting, Inc. - Major Products and Services
Rackspace Hosting, Inc. - History
Rackspace Hosting, Inc. - Company Statement
Rackspace Hosting, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Rackspace Hosting, Inc. - Business Description
Rackspace Hosting, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Rackspace Hosting, Inc. - Strengths
Strength - Open and Standard Technologies
Strength - Research and Development
Strength - Increasing Operational Performance
Rackspace Hosting, Inc. - Weaknesses
Weakness - Patent Infringement Concerns
Weakness - Debt Burden
Rackspace Hosting, Inc. - Opportunities
Opportunity - Positive Outlook: IT Services Market
Opportunity - Business Growth Initiatives
Opportunity - Growing Cloud Computing Markets
Rackspace Hosting, Inc. - Threats
Threat - Highly Competitive Market
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes
Threat - Security Breach
Rackspace Hosting, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Rackspace Hosting, Inc., Key Facts
Rackspace Hosting, Inc., Key Employees
Rackspace Hosting, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Rackspace Hosting, Inc., Major Products and Services
Rackspace Hosting, Inc., History
Rackspace Hosting, Inc., Other Locations
Rackspace Hosting, Inc., Subsidiaries
Rackspace Hosting, Inc., Key Competitors
Rackspace Hosting, Inc., Ratios based on current share price
Rackspace Hosting, Inc., Annual Ratios
Rackspace Hosting, Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Rackspace Hosting, Inc., Performance Chart (2011 - 2015)
Rackspace Hosting, Inc., Ratio Charts
Red Hat, Inc.
International Business Machines Corporation
DuPont Fabros Technology, Inc.
Computer Sciences Corporation
British Telecommunications PLC