1h Free Analyst TimeUSG Corp - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
Key Information Included
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
USG Corp (USG), a subsidiary of Knauf Group. It is one of the leading building materials manufacturing company. It produces a range of products including gypsum and related products such as gypsum wallboards, joint treatments and textures, cement board, gypsum fiber panels, plaster and industrial gypsum products. These products are used in new residential, new nonresidential, and residential and nonresidential repair and remodel construction, and also in certain industrial processes. The company distributes and markets its products through building materials dealers, contractors, home improvement centers and other retailers and specialty wallboard distributors. . The company operates in North America, Europe, Latin America and Asia-Pacific. USG is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, the US.
USG Corp Key Recent Developments
Feb 14, 2019: USG posts Q4 and full year 2018 financial results
Oct 25, 2018: USG Corporation reports third quarter 2018 results
Apr 25, 2018: USG releases Q1 2018 financial results
Apr 11, 2018: USG receives 2018 LSS Project of the Year Award
Mar 28, 2018: USG Corporation Receives Excellence in Construction Innovation Award
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- USG Corp - Key Facts
- USG Corp - Key Employees
- USG Corp - Key Employee Biographies
- USG Corp - Major Products and Services
- USG Corp - History
- USG Corp - Company Statement
- USG Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Joint Venture
Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- USG Corp - Business Description
- Business Segment: Canada
- Business Segment: Other
- Business Segment: U.S. Ceilings
- Business Segment: U.S. Performance Materials
- Business Segment: U.S. Wallboard and Surfaces
- USG Corp - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- USG Corp - Strengths
- USG Corp - Weaknesses
- USG Corp - Opportunities
- USG Corp - Threats
- USG Corp - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
- Feb 14, 2019: USG posts Q4 and full year 2018 financial results
- Oct 25, 2018: USG Corporation reports third quarter 2018 results
- Apr 25, 2018: USG releases Q1 2018 financial results
- Apr 11, 2018: USG receives 2018 LSS Project of the Year Award
- Mar 28, 2018: USG Corporation Receives Excellence in Construction Innovation Award
- Feb 01, 2018: USG posts Q4 and full year 2017 results
Section 5 – Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Author
- Contact Us
List of Tables
- USG Corp, Key Facts
- USG Corp, Key Employees
- USG Corp, Key Employee Biographies
- USG Corp, Major Products and Services
- USG Corp, History
- USG Corp, Other Locations
- USG Corp, Subsidiaries
- USG Corp, Joint Venture
- USG Corp, Key Competitors
- USG Corp, Ratios based on current share price
- USG Corp, Annual Ratios
- USG Corp, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- USG Corp, Performance Chart (2014 - 2018)
- USG Corp, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- PABCO Gypsum
- National Gypsum Co
- Lafarge North America Inc
- Georgia-Pacific LLC
- GCP Applied Technologies Inc
- Continental Building Products, Inc.
- CertainTeed Corporation
- American Gypsum Company