1h Free Analyst TimeQuikTrip Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – The publisher's summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
QuikTrip Corporation (QuikTrip) is a chain of convenience stores which sells fuel, food and drinks. The company’s product portfolio includes burritos, pizzas, sandwiches, pretzels, flatbreads, salads, wraps, donuts, pastries, fruit smoothies, ice creams, juices, coffee and hot drinks. It also offers various grades of gasoline such as auto diesel, not ethanol and truck diesel. QuikTrip also operates a real estate online portal which provides information about potential store locations, and sale and lease back opportunities. The company has distribution facilities in Atlanta, Georgia; Midlothian, Texas; Belton, Missouri; and Phoenix, Arizona. It operates several commissaries and division offices across the US. QuikTrip is headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
List of Tables
Section 1 - About the Company
- QuikTrip Corporation - Key Facts
- QuikTrip Corporation - Key Employees
- QuikTrip Corporation - Major Products and Services
- QuikTrip Corporation - History
- QuikTrip Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- QuikTrip Corporation - Business Description
- QuikTrip Corporation - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- QuikTrip Corporation - Strengths
- QuikTrip Corporation - Weaknesses
- QuikTrip Corporation - Opportunities
- QuikTrip Corporation - Threats
- QuikTrip Corporation - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Appendix
- About the Publisher
List of Tables
- QuikTrip Corporation, Key Facts
- QuikTrip Corporation, Key Employees
- QuikTrip Corporation, Major Products and Services
- QuikTrip Corporation, History
- QuikTrip Corporation, Other Locations
- QuikTrip Corporation, Subsidiaries
- QuikTrip Corporation, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Wegmans Food Markets Inc
- Mac's Convenience Stores LLC
- Kum & Go LC
- Circle K Stores Inc
- Casey's General Stores Inc
- 7-Eleven Inc