The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
OCI Company Ltd. (OCI) is a green energy and chemical company. It manufactures and sells a wide range of inorganic chemicals, coal and petrochemicals, and fine chemicals. The company’s product portfolio includes toluene di-isocyanate (TDI), hydrogen peroxide, carbon black, pitch, sodium percarbonate, polycrystalline silicon, soda ash, fumed silica and fumed silica vacuum insulation panel. OCI also develops solar PV plants; and operates and develops cogeneration plants. It serves solar cells and semiconductor wafer manufacturing, disinfectants, cleaning solutions, semiconductor metal-surface finishing, pigments, food additives, silicon wafers, printing powder applications. The company operates production sites in Vietnam, Republic of Korea, China, Malaysia, the Philippines and the US. OCI is headquartered in Jung-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea.
OCI Company Ltd. Key Recent Developments
Sep 20,2016: SKC Solmic cancels polysilicon supply contract with OCI
Jan 27,2016: OCI Completed 10MW solar photovoltaic power plant on a crab farm in Hongze, China
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
OCI Company Ltd. - Key Facts
OCI Company Ltd. - Key Employees
OCI Company Ltd. - Major Products and Services
OCI Company Ltd. - History
OCI Company Ltd. - Company Statement
OCI Company Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
OCI Company Ltd. - Business Description
OCI Company Ltd. - Corporate Strategy
OCI Company Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
OCI Company Ltd. - Strengths
OCI Company Ltd. - Weaknesses
OCI Company Ltd. - Opportunities
OCI Company Ltd. - Threats
OCI Company Ltd. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
OCI Company Ltd., Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 - Company’s Recent Developments
Sep 20, 2016: SKC Solmic cancels polysilicon supply contract with OCI
Jan 27, 2016: OCI Completed 10MW solar photovoltaic power plant on a crab farm in Hongze, China
Section 5 - Appendix
List of Tables
OCI Company Ltd., Key Facts
OCI Company Ltd., Key Employees
OCI Company Ltd., Major Products and Services
OCI Company Ltd., History
OCI Company Ltd., Other Locations
OCI Company Ltd., Subsidiaries
OCI Company Ltd., Key Competitors
OCI Company Ltd., Ratios based on current share price
OCI Company Ltd., Annual Ratios
OCI Company Ltd., Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
OCI Company Ltd., Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
OCI Company Ltd., Interim Ratios
OCI Company Ltd., Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
OCI Company Ltd., Performance Chart (2012 - 2016)
OCI Company Ltd., Ratio Charts