Features and functions included in this ERP for Oil and Gas Upstream Template:
- Human Resources
- Maintenance Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Product Technology
This functional and technical requirement set template covers industry-standard functional criteria of ERP for Oil and Gas Upstream that can help you easily gather and prioritize your business needs in a simple and categorized excel document. More than a RFP template, it is a working document that serves as a knowledge base reference throughout the life-span of your ERP for Oil and Gas Upstream software project. Use this template to gather your ERP for Oil and Gas Upstream requirements, build RFIs and RFPs, and track the progress of your software implementation.
GATHER YOUR ERP FOR OIL AND GAS UPSTREAM REQUIREMENTS QUICKLY AND EFFECTIVELY
- Identify and prioritize the features and functions you need instead of building a list from scratch.
- Easily add your company's unique ERP for Oil and Gas Upstream requirements.
- Find out what features and functions vendors support, and how they support them.
COLLECT CLEAR ERP FOR OIL AND GAS UPSTREAM RFI AND RFP RESPONSES
- Improve vendor participation by issuing RFIs that vendors can understand, and respond to easily.
- Use RFI responses to create lists of requirements for your RFPs or requests for quotation (RFQs).
- Make sure that vendors understand and can support all your requirements.
ELIMINATE ERP FOR OIL AND GAS UPSTREAM IMPLEMENTATION SURPRISES
- Get a clear picture of any required customizations.
- Help ERP for Oil and Gas Upstream vendors accurately cost required development work.
- Compare your existing systems to the winning solution (gap analysis).
All of TEC's RFI/RFP Templates are delivered to your in-box as Microsoft Excel spreadsheets so you can easily share and customize them.