- Approximately 8 out of 10 people experience severe low back pain at least once in their life.
- 40% of the population over 70 in the industrialised world suffer from osteoarthritis of the knee.
- Orthopaedic surgery is the largest surgical specialty in Denmark.
- Trauma and orthopaedic surgeons carry out 1.6 million procedures every year in England.
- 20,000 knee implants and 16,000 hip implants are implanted in Switzerland each year.
It is no surprise to learn then that the European market for orthopaedic implants is expected to be worth $3.8 billion this year.
Within the orthopaedic implants market, knees and spine are the biggest segments and spine, trauma and extremities are the fastest growing.
There are many orthopaedic implants manufacturers worldwide. This report profiles the Top 50 European ones. These are the companies with the experience, know-how and resources that enable them to develop, manufacture and market innovative products that compete effectively in global markets.
The companies profiled in this report are located across Europe from the United Kingdom and France to Germany and Switzerland. They manufacture the whole range of orthopaedic implants, from hip, knee, spine and extremity products to trauma solutions.
Profile information for each company in The Top 50 European Manufacturers Of Orthopaedic Implants typically includes:
- Company Contact Information - Address, Telephone and Fax Numbers, Email and Website Address
- Key Company Decision Makers - From CEO and Main Board, to Key Senior Managers
- Specialised fields such as Company Description, Ownership, Products, Year Established, Number of Employees, Turnover and Foreign Trade.
Report Target Market:
1) Orthopaedic Implants Manufacturers
Usage: competitive/financial analysis and strategic partner/alliance identification
This report is perfect for suppliers of goods and services such as stainless steel, cobalt-chromium and titanium alloys, CNC lathes and machining centres, coordinate measuring machines, laser marking systems, drag finishing machines, ultrasonic cleaning equipment and development, design and manufacturing service companies who wish to identify top potential customers.
The Top 50 European Manufacturers Of Orthopaedic Implants is ideal for distributors of orthopaedic implants to identify the leading manufacturers with the best products.
Note: Most people will be aware of some of the major European orthopaedic implants manufacturers such as Corin Group PLC, Lima Corporate and Mathys AG but this report looks at all 50 of the top companies - companies like - aap Implantate AG - led by Biense Visser, the Berlin headquartered Company has 249 employees and annual sales of Euro 21 million. Its product portfolio includes implants for fracture healing and joint replacement, bone cements and bone graft substitutes.
Report data field structure is as follows:
- Company Name
- Mailing Address
- Street Address
- Email (Organisation & Individual)
- Parent Company Name
- Year Established
- Number of Employees
- Key Executives
- Company Description
- Turnover €m
- Foreign Trade
- Location Status
Research Facts is a world leader in life sciences publishing. It was established in Dublin, Ireland in 2004. Its partners have over forty years combined experience in the business information industry. Research Facts' customers include most of the world's major diagnostics, pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies e.g. Abbott, Alcon, Allergan, Axis-Shield, Baxter, Bayer, B. Braun, BD, Biomet, Boehringer Ingelheim, CareFusion, Covance, Covidien, Edwards Lifesciences, Fresenius, GE Healthcare, Genzyme, HemoCue, Intuitive Surgical, Ipsen, Medtronic, Merit Medical Systems, Millipore, Mölnlycke, Novartis Vaccines & Diagnostics, Paul Hartmann, Philips Medical, Qiagen, Siemens Healthcare, Smith & Nephew, Synthes, Teleflex, Teva, Zentiva etc..
Research Facts has customers right across the globe e.g. Austria, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Finland, Hungary, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Kuwait, Luxembourg, Mauritius, Netherlands, Pakistan, Peru, Portugal, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, and the United States.
Research Facts' reports help you make informed decisions about the markets and organisations that affect your business.
- Learn more about your target markets and target companies
- Top level research on all the major players in a market
- See which organisations dominate your major markets
- Get detailed information on particular organisations
Author: The scientific advisor on this report was Katie Ryan. Katie has advanced degrees in physiology and medicine from Trinity College Dublin and is a full-time researcher there in the School of Medicine.
Keywords: Arthroplasty, Europe, Extremities, Hip, Implant, Joint Replacement, Knee, Orthopaedic, Prosthesis, Spine, Trauma.
- Aequos Endoprothetik GmbH
- Amplitude SAS
- Argomedical AG
- ATF Implants
- Beznoska Company Ltd.
- Biedermann Motech GmbH & Co. KG
- Bioimpianti Group srl
- Biotech GmbH
- Biotech International
- C2F Implants
- Corin Group PLC
- Covision Medical Technologies Ltd
- Dieter Marquardt Medizintechnik GmbH
- epimedical (Switzerland) AG
- Fournitures Hospitalières Group (FH Orthopedics)
- Groupe Lepine
- Hipokrat A.S
- Implants International
- Implants International Limited
- Inion Oy
- JRI Orthopaedics
- Koenigsee Implantate GmbH
- Lafitt, S.A.
- Lima Corporate S.p.a.
- Mathys AG Bettlach
- Medacta International SA
- Medin, a.s.
- Merete Medical GmbH
- Metrimed Medical Instrument Manufacturing Ltd.
- Mobelife N.V.
- Onur Medikal Ltd.
- Ortho Dynamics GmbH
- Orthodynamics Ltd
- Orthopaedic Innovation Limited
- OSD - Orthopaedic & Spine Development
- Permedica SpA
- Peter Brehm GmbH
- Sanatmetal Ltd.
- Scandinavian Customized Prosthesis (SCP)
- Serf Dedienne santé
- Sintea Plustek Srl
- Smith & Nephew plc
- Stanmore Implants Worldwide Ltd.
- Surgival-Grupo Cosías
- Symbios Orthopédie SA
- Waldemar Link GmbH & Co. KG