The Singaporean metals and mining industry is completely dominated by the iron and steel segment and accounts for 100% of the industry's total value.
With no major player controlling the market, many foreign firms are now eyeing the Singaporean metals and mining industry in order to invest in this lucrative and growing market. Industry remains fragmented and potential for many new players to enter the market is high.
In this industry scenario, Taiyou Research analyzes the Metals & Mining Industry in Singapore. The report covers the following:
- An industry definition.
- A brief analysis of the Asia Pacific mining industry. We look at the mining industries in Australia, China, Indonesia, India, and Philippines.
- An analysis of the Singaporean metals and mining industry includes an industry statistics, market value and volume analysis, an industry segmentation and a regional market share analysis.
- Competition in the industry is analyzed through competitive landscape.
- Major players are analyzed through a company profile.
An industry forecast completes this comprehensive coverage of the Singaporean Metals & Mining Industry from Taiyou Research.
2. Industry Definition
3. Global Mining Industry
4. Asia Pacific Mining Industry
5. Singapore Mining Industry
5.1 Industry Statistics
5.2 Market Value & Volume Analysis
5.3 Industry Segmentation
5.4 Regional Market Share
6. Competition in the Industry
7. Major Industry Players
7.1 Delong Holdings Limited
7.2 Lee Metal Group
7.3 Straits Asia Resources
8. Industry Forecast