This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Our summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
AAF International, Inc. (AAF) a subsidiary of Daikin Industries, Ltd., is an air filtration solutions provider. The company designs, develops, manufactures and markets commercial air conditioning and air filtration products and systems. The company offers its products to a wide range of applications including commercial, residential, industrial, clean room, transportation, fossil fuel plants and nuclear power applications. It also offers inlet air cooling and sound attenuation solutions for high-speed rotating machinery. AAF sells its products under the AAF and AmericanAirFilter brands. The company has operations across the US, Europe, the Middle East and Asia. AAF is headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky, the US.
Reasons for Purchase:
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with Our detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
AAF International Inc - Key Facts
AAF International Inc - Key Employees
AAF International Inc - Key Operational Employees
AAF International Inc - Major Products and Services
AAF International Inc - History
AAF International Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
AAF International Inc - Business Description
AAF International Inc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
AAF International Inc - Strengths
AAF International Inc - Weaknesses
AAF International Inc - Opportunities
AAF International Inc - Threats
AAF International Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
About the Publisher
List of Tables
AAF International Inc, Key Facts
AAF International Inc, Key Employees
AAF International Inc, Key Operational Employees
AAF International Inc, Major Products and Services
AAF International Inc, History
AAF International Inc, Subsidiaries
AAF International Inc, Key Competitors