The Intelligent Systems Series publishes reference works and handbooks in three core sub-topic areas: Intelligent Automation, Intelligent Transportation Systems, and Intelligent Computing. They include theoretical studies, design methods, and real-world implementations and applications. The series' readership is broad, but focuses on engineering, electronics, and computer science.
Budget constraints and optimization in sponsored search auctions takes into account consideration of the entire life cycle of campaigns for researchers and developers working on search systems and ROI maximization. The highly experienced authors compiled their knowledge and experience to provide insight, algorithms and development techniques for successful optimized/constrained systems. The book presents a cutting-edge budget optimization approach that embraces three-level budget decisions in the life cycle of search auctions: allocation across markets at the system level, distribution over temporal slots at the campaign level, and real-time adjustment at the keyword level.
- Delivers a systematic overview and technique for understanding budget constraints and ROI optimization in sponsored search auction systems, including algorithms and developer guides for a range of scenarios
- Explores effects of constraints on mechanisms, bidding and keyword strategies, and the strategies for budget optimization that developers can employ
- An informative reference source for both software and systems developers working in the search auctions, marketing and sales strategy optimization, services development for online marketing and advertisement, e-commerce, social and economic networking
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
1. Search Engine Meets Economics
2. Budget Constraints in Sponsored Search Auctions
3. Budget Optimization in Sponsored Search Auctions
4. A Budget Optimization Framework for Search Advertisements
5. The First Step to Allocate Advertising Budget in Sponsored Search Auctions
6. Optimal Budget Allocation Across Search Markets
7. Budget Allocation in Competitive Search Advertisements, Part I: In Static Environments
8. Budget Allocation in Competitive Search Advertisements, Part II: In Dynamic Environments
9. Stochastic Budget Strategies at the CompaignLevel: A Preliminary Investigation
10. A Stochastic Budget Distribution Model in Search Advertisements
11. A Two-Stage Fuzzy Programming Approach for Budget Allocation in Sponsored Search Auctions
12. Budget Planning for Coupled Campaigns in Sponsored Search Auctions
13. Daily Budget Adjustment in Sponsored Search Auctions
14. Dynamic Budget Adjustment in Sponsored Search Auctions
15. Perspectives: Looking into the Future of Budgeting Strategies in Sponsored Search Auctions
Yanwu Yang is an Associate Professor at the Chinese Academy of Sciences. He is also an INFORMS member, and the Secretary of the ACM Chapter on Social and Economic Computing.
Fei-Yue Wang is a State Specially Appointed Expert and Professor at the National University of Defense Technology and the Chinese Academy of Sciences. Currently Prof. Yang is the Editor-in Chief of the IEEE Intelligent Systems and IEEE transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems. He is a fellow of IEEE, INCOSE, IFAC, ASME and AAAS.