Toys & Games in China industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the China toys & games market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The toys & games market includes retail sales of action figures, activity toys, dolls, games, infant and baby toys, miniature models, plush toys, puzzles, ride-on model toys, and toy vehicles.
- The Chinese toys & games market is expected to generate total revenues of $19.8bn in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 16.4% between 2013 and 2017.
- Sales generated through hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard discounters are expected to be the most lucrative for the Chinese toys & games market in 2017, with total revenues of $1.8bn, equivalent to 9.2% of the market's overall value
- The removal of the one child policy will increase the demand for toys and games as some families expand.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the toys & games market in China
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the toys & games market in China
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key toys & games market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the China toys & games market with five year forecasts
- What was the size of the China toys & games market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the China toys & games market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the China toys & games market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- How large is China’s toys & games market in relation to its regional counterparts?
Market value forecast
Market value forecast
Five Forces Analysis
Threat of substitutes
Degree of rivalry
Toys "R" Us, Inc.
About the Author
List of Tables
Table 1: China toys & games market value: $ million, 2013-17
Table 2: China toys & games market geography segmentation: $ million, 2017
Table 3: China toys & games market distribution: % share, by value, 2017
Table 4: China toys & games market value forecast: $ million, 2017-22
Table 5: Amazon.com, Inc.: key facts
Table 6: Amazon.com, Inc.: key financials ($)
Table 7: Amazon.com, Inc.: key financial ratios
Table 8: Leyou.com Inc
Table 9: Lijiababy
Table 10: Toys "R" Us, Inc.: key facts
Table 11: Toys "R" Us, Inc.: key financials ($)
Table 12: Toys "R" Us, Inc.: key financial ratios
Table 13: China size of population (million), 2013-17
Table 14: China gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2013-17
Table 15: China gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2013-17
Table 16: China inflation, 2013-17
Table 17: China consumer price index (absolute), 2013-17
Table 18: China exchange rate, 2013-17
List of Figures
Figure 1: China toys & games market value: $ million, 2013-17
Figure 2: China toys & games market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 3: China toys & games market distribution: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 4: China toys & games market value forecast: $ million, 2017-22
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the toys & games market in China, 2017
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the toys & games market in China, 2017
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the toys & games market in China, 2017
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the toys & games market in China, 2017
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the toys & games market in China, 2017
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the toys & games market in China, 2017
Figure 11: Amazon.com, Inc.: revenues & profitability
Figure 12: Amazon.com, Inc.: assets & liabilities
Figure 13: Toys "R" Us, Inc.: revenues & profitability
Figure 14: Toys "R" Us, Inc.: assets & liabilities