Footwear in Mexico industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Mexico footwear market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The footwear market consists of the total revenues generated through the sale of all types of men's, women's and children's shoes. It includes all footwear categories for men, women, boys and girls, but excludes sports-specific footwear.
- The Mexican footwear market is expected to generate total revenues of $6,136.3m in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.6% between 2013 and 2017.
- Footwear is an essential requirement for most people, therefore this market should witness growth over the next five years, even if this growth is marginal.
- A growing population, falling unemployment and rising household consumption levels have all boosted the Mexican footwear market. Positive macroeconomic conditions have therefore played a large part in the strong growth the Mexican footwear market has witnessed in recent years.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the footwear market in Mexico
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the footwear market in Mexico
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key footwear market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Mexico footwear market with five year forecasts
- What was the size of the Mexico footwear market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the Mexico footwear market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Mexico footwear market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Mexico's footwear market?
Market value forecast
Market value forecast
Five Forces Analysis
Threat of substitutes
Degree of rivalry
Comercial Emyco SA De CV
Fábricas de Calzado Andrea SA de CV
About the Author
List of Tables
Table 1: Mexico footwear market value: $ million, 2013-17(e)
Table 2: Mexico footwear market category segmentation: $ million, 2017(e)
Table 3: Mexico footwear market geography segmentation: $ million, 2017(e)
Table 4: Mexico footwear market distribution: % share, by value, 2017(e)
Table 5: Mexico footwear market value forecast: $ million, 2017-22
Table 6: Comercial Emyco SA De CV: key facts
Table 7: Distribuidora Flexi: key facts
Table 8: Fábricas de Calzado Andrea SA de CV: key facts
Table 9: Mexico size of population (million), 2013-17
Table 10: Mexico gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2013-17
Table 11: Mexico gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2013-17
Table 12: Mexico inflation, 2013-17
Table 13: Mexico consumer price index (absolute), 2013-17
Table 14: Mexico exchange rate, 2013-17
List of Figures
Figure 1: Mexico footwear market value: $ million, 2013-17(e)
Figure 2: Mexico footwear market category segmentation: % share, by value, 2017(e)
Figure 3: Mexico footwear market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017(e)
Figure 4: Mexico footwear market distribution: % share, by value, 2017(e)
Figure 5: Mexico footwear market value forecast: $ million, 2017-22
Figure 6: Forces driving competition in the footwear market in Mexico, 2017
Figure 7: Drivers of buyer power in the footwear market in Mexico, 2017
Figure 8: Drivers of supplier power in the footwear market in Mexico, 2017
Figure 9: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the footwear market in Mexico, 2017
Figure 10: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the footwear market in Mexico, 2017
Figure 11: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the footwear market in Mexico, 2017