The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Snyder’s-Lance, Inc. (Snyder’s) is a snack food company. The company’s product portfolio includes pretzels, sandwich crackers, potato chips, cookies, tortilla chips, restaurant-style crackers, nuts, popcorn, and rice cake. These products are marketed under the brands of Snyder’s of Hanover, Lance, Cape Cod, Snack Factory, and Pretzel Crisps, among others. Apart from its own branded products, Snyder’s offers products of partner brands, private brands and individual brands. The company distributes its products through a network of direct-store-delivery distribution and other third-party distributors to grocery and merchandisers, club stores, discount stores, convenience stores, food service establishments and other channels. Snyder’s has manufacturing facilities in North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Arizona, Georgia, Indiana, Massachusetts, Florida, and Ohio. The company primarily has operations in the US and the UK Snyder’s is headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Snyder’s-Lance, Inc. - Key Facts
Snyder’s-Lance, Inc. - Key Employees
Snyder’s-Lance, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Snyder’s-Lance, Inc. - Major Products and Services
Snyder’s-Lance, Inc. - History
Snyder’s-Lance, Inc. - Company Statement
Snyder’s-Lance, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Snyder’s-Lance, Inc. - Business Description
Snyder’s-Lance, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Snyder’s-Lance, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Snyder’s-Lance, Inc. - Strengths
Snyder’s-Lance, Inc. - Weaknesses
Snyder’s-Lance, Inc. - Opportunities
Snyder’s-Lance, Inc. - Threats
Snyder’s-Lance, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
List of Tables:
Snyder’s-Lance, Inc., Key Facts
Snyder’s-Lance, Inc., Key Employees
Snyder’s-Lance, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Snyder’s-Lance, Inc., Major Products and Services
Snyder’s-Lance, Inc., History
Snyder’s-Lance, Inc., Subsidiaries
Snyder’s-Lance, Inc., Key Competitors
Snyder’s-Lance, Inc., Ratios based on current share price
Snyder’s-Lance, Inc., Annual Ratios
Snyder’s-Lance, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont
Snyder’s-Lance, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont
Snyder’s-Lance, Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures:
Snyder’s-Lance, Inc., Performance Chart (2012 - 2016)
Snyder’s-Lance, Inc., Ratio Charts