The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Renk AG (Renk), a subsidiary of MAN SE, is a manufacturer of special gear units and transmissions. Its offerings include automatic shift, reverse and steering transmissions with brake systems and final drives; industrial gear units, spur and planetary gear units, high-performance gear units; standard and special horizontal and vertical slide bearings; slide bearings, marine shaft bearings and thrust bearings; curved-tooth couplings and diaphragm couplings; and test rigs. The company also provides product maintenance, repair or upgrade services. It serves petrochemical, power, marine engineering, railway, cement, plastic, and turbomachinery industries. Renk operates in Asia, North America, South America, Europe, Africa, and Australia and Oceania. It has production facilities in Germany, France and Switzerland. Renk is headquartered in Augsburg, Bavaria, Germany.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Renk AG - Key Facts
Renk AG - Key Employees
Renk AG - Major Products and Services
Renk AG - History
Renk AG - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Renk AG - Business Description
Renk AG - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Renk AG - Strengths
Renk AG - Weaknesses
Renk AG - Opportunities
Renk AG - Threats
Renk AG - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Renk AG, Key Facts
Renk AG, Key Employees
Renk AG, Major Products and Services
Renk AG, History
Renk AG, Other Locations
Renk AG, Subsidiaries
Renk AG, Key Competitors
Renk AG, Ratios based on current share price
Renk AG, Annual Ratios
Renk AG, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Renk AG, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Renk AG, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Renk AG, Performance Chart (2012 - 2016)
Renk AG, Ratio Charts