The courses are designed to enable professional sales people to learn their craft as well as being a useful aid in many sales situations for other people who need to have an appreciation of Selling. Candidates completing the programme are equipped to:
- Prepare for sales situations and deliver sales presentations
- Sell products and services to customers
- Negotiate sales of products and services
- Manage sales relationships with customers
- Provide after-sales support.
Clients who purchase and complete all 21 modules of the training will get a certificate and membership of the ISMM. The 21 Modules can be purchased as a single item here: http://www.researchandmarkets.com/reports/2119866/online_certified_course_in_sales_and_marketing
In this segment of the course you will learn the following:
- Recognise the gestures and postures customers adopt in everyday Sales situations
- Understand why self-awareness and observation are major components of body language
- Learn how to interpret different levels of body language and behaviour and what they mean
- Know how to avoid customers finding out that you are trying to read their body language
- Appreciate that your body language speaks to your customers long before your voice
- Understand the different parts of the body used consciously, when you are aware of body language, and parts of the body used sub-consciously when you may not be aware
-Denise Edens, Director of Education, ISMM
"My team liked the materials and found applying them very straightforward. We considered several approaches and solutions before selecting this one and it has paid off for us not least by increasing the number of Sales conversions we are seeing."
-Maria White, Internal Sales Director, EMEA, Oracle
""E-learning has come of age; my people fit sales training into their schedules when it suits them with very little downtime from selling - it works for us!"
-Derek O'Carroll, Head of Security Business Practice EMEA, Symantec
"Our sales team really benefited a great deal from the online sales training and we coupled it with sales coaching to ensure that the messages were being correctly understood and applied"
-Carl Thompson, Senior Account Manager, The Carphone Warehouse
"They were quick to understand our sales training needs and delivered exactly what we wanted. We were impressed with the administration of accounts and the emails to sales managers that update them in real time.”
-David White, HR Director, Cables and Wireless Worldwide
“We are highly satisfied with the partnership that we've developed. You have helped us to meet our sales training objectives and shown an interest in our business that is encouraging to see.”
-Joe Edwards, Sales Director, Capgemini
"SalesTrainingOnline is excellent and delivery on the web is fantastic as our people can do the training when it suits them without having to come into the office or go to training centres. The fact that it saves selling time is the real bonus!"
-Mark Cox, Sales Manager, Verizon
"Our Sales went up 40% in the first Quarter our sales staff starting using SalesTrainingOnline. We have been delighted with the content and our people have benefited from the flexibility. We have saved numerous person-days by not having to send people away on courses and that has had a positive impact on our Sales numbers"
-Richard Alberg, Chief Executive, MyWorkSearch
"We believe this sales training initiative provides enables our entire sales force to operate more effectively. We recently embarked on an aggressive phase of organic growth, after a number of years growing principally through acquisition. The sales training has brought consistency for our sales people who have different sales backgrounds."
-Fardad Gharebaghi, Managing Director, Redtray
"I thoroughly enjoyed doing the training when I wanted and am delighted with the Certification in Sales & Marketing I received from the ISMM on completion. The courses were a good length, fitting nicely into my lunch slot!"
-Robert Fogel, Key Accounts Manager, Thomas