2. Design properties of materials;
3. Ultimate strength analysis and design for bending;
4. Deflection of beams and crack control;
5. Ultimate strength design for shear;
6. Ultimate strength design for torsion;
7. Bond and stress development;
11. Footings, pile caps and retaining walls;
Part II - Prestressed Concrete:
13. Critical stress state analysis of beams;
14. Critical stress state design of beams;
15. Ultimate strength analysis of beams;
16. End blocks for prestressing anchorages; References: Appendix A. Elastic neutral axis; Appendix B. Critical shear perimeter; Appendix C. Development of an integrated package for design of reinforced concrete flat plates on a personal computer; Appendix D. Strut-and-tie modelling of concrete structures; Appendix E. Australian standard precast prestressed concrete bridge girder sections; Index.
Yew-Chaye Loo PhD, FIEAust, FICE, FIStructE, CPEng is Foundation Professor of Civil Engineering at Griffith University.
Sanaul Huq Chowdhury Chartered Professional Engineer, Griffith University, Queensland.
Sanaul Huq Chowdhury PhD, MIEAust, CPEng is Lecturer in Structural Engineering and Mechanics at Griffith University.