1. Introduction to digital image processing;
3. X-ray computed tomography;
4. Magnetic resonance imaging;
5. Nuclear medicine imaging;
6. Ultrasound imaging;
7. Medical imaging analysis;
8. Visualization for diagnosis and therapy; Exercises; Bibliography; Index.
Paul Suetens is Professor of Medical Imaging and Image Processing, Chairman of the Medical Imaging Centre at the University Hospital Leuven, and Head of the Division for Image and Speech Processing at the Department of Electrical Engineering of K. U. Leuven, Belgium.