2. Dielectrics in static fields;
3. Dielectric relaxation;
4. Electronic conduction in polymers;
5. Measurement of electrical properties;
6. Dielectric breakdown;
7. Static charges;
8. Ionic conduction, particulate and molecular composites;
9. Intrinsically conductive polymers;
10. Applications of electro-active and conductive polymers;
Anthony Blythe has been active in the area of polymer materials and processing for over 40 years. He has successfully initiated numerous ground breaking projects in the polymer field, specifically for the wire and cable industry, his achievements recognised by the several patents he holds. He has also been an external lecturer to established universities in the UK and authored more than 40 scientific papers.
David Bloor University of Durham.
David Bloor is Emeritus Professor of Physics at the University of Durham. Since his retirement in 2002 he has continued his research in the area of optical materials and conductive materials, with particular interest to the developing areas of liquid crystalline materials and display devices. He is inventor of several patents and has authored over 300 scientific papers.