2. Plasma dynamics and equilibrium;
3. Bounded plasmas;
4. Radiofrequency sheaths;
5. Single frequency capacitively-coupled plasmas;
6. Multi-frequency capacitively-coupled plasmas;
7. Inductively-coupled plasmas;
8. Helicon plasmas;
9. Real plasmas;
10. Electrical measurements; Index.
Pascal Chabert is currently Research Director within CNRS. He leads the Low-Temperature Plasmas group of the Laboratoire de Physique des Plasmas at Ecole Polytechnique. His expertise is in plasma physics and plasma processing.
Nicholas Braithwaite The Open University, Milton Keynes.
Nicholas Braithwaite is Professor of Engineering Physics at The Open University, where his research group work on the physics of 'technological' plasmas. He has been on the editorial board of the journal Plasma Sources Science and Technology since 1998.