2. The time-invariant linear MIMO channel
3. MIMO information theory
4. Error probability analysis
5. Receive diversity
6. Transmit diversity and space-time coding
7. Linear STBC for flat fading channels
8. Linear STBC for frequency-selective channels
9. Coherent and non-coherent receivers
10. Space-time coding for informed transmitters
11. Space-time coding in a multiuser environment
Erik G. Larsson received his PhD from Uppsala University, Sweden, and is an Assistant Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the University of Florida, Gainesville. He has also worked as a research engineer at Ericsson Radio Systems in Stockholm. He is the author of some 20 technical papers and holds four US patents related to wireless communications.
Petre Stoica. Uppsala Universitet, Sweden
Petre Stoica received his PhD from the Bucharest Polytechnic Institute, Romania, and is a Professor of System Modeling at Uppsala University. He has held visiting positions at the Eindhoven University of Technology, Chalmers University of Technology, the University of Florida, and Stanford University. He has published 7 books, 10 book chapters, and some 500 technical papers. He is a Fellow of the IEEE, a Fellow of the Royal Statistical Society, and an Honorary Member of the Romanian Academy.