2. Structure and formation of particle monolayers at liquid interfaces L. Bergström;
3. Theory for interactions between particles in monolayers J. C. Fernández-Toledano, A. Moncho-Jordá, F. Martínez-López and R. Hidalgo-Álvarez;
4. Particle-assisted wetting W. A. Goedel;
5. Particle-laden interfaces: rheology, coalescence, adhesion and buckling G. G. Fuller, E. J. Stancik and S. Melle;
6. Solids-stabilized emulsions: a review R. J. G. Lopetinksy, J. H. Masliyah and Z. Xu;
7. Novel materials derived from particles assembled on liquid surfaces K. P. Velikov and O. D. Velev;
8. Interfacial particles in food emulsions and foams E. Dickinson;
9. Collection and attachment of particles by air bubbles in froth flotation A. V. Nguyen, R. J. Pugh and G. J. Jameson;
10. Antifoam effects of solid particles, oil drops and oil-solid compounds in aqueous foams N. D. Denkov and K. G. Marinova;
11. Metal foams: towards high temperature colloid chemistry N. Babcsán and J. Banhart.
Bernard P. Binks is Professor of Physical Chemistry at the University of Hull. He is an editor of Current Opinion in Colloid and Surface Science.
Tommy S. Horozov University of Hull.
Tommy S. Horozov is a Research Fellow is the Department of Chemistry at the University of Hull.