4. Quasielastic light scattering and diffusion;
5. Solvent dynamics;
6. Segmental diffusion;
7. Dielectric relaxation;
8. Self and tracer diffusion;
9. Probe diffusion;
10. Dynamics of colloids;
11. The dynamic structure factor;
14. Nonlinear viscoelastic phenomena;
15. Qualitative summary;
17. Afterword: hydrodynamic scaling model for polymer dynamics; References; Index.
George D. J. Phillies is a Professor in the Worcester Polytechnic Institute, Massachusetts. He has attained international recognition for his scientific studies of light scattering spectroscopy and polymer solutions.