1. Mesh overview and terminology
2. Attractive mesh attributes and applications
3. Fundamentals of mesh technology
4. Mesh capacity, scalability and efficiency - hypothesis testing
5. Mesh susceptibility
6. Mesh services and quality of service (QoS)
7. Summary of potential mesh pitfalls to avoid
8. Appropriate telecommunications applications for mesh
9. Successful mesh implementations
10. Wireless sensor networks (WSNs) as mesh networks
Appendix: mobility models
About the author
Mesh hints and tips (inside back cover).
Steve Methley has over 20 years' experience in telecommunications and data communications innovation, having led teams in the laboratories of British Telecom, Hewlett-Packard and Toshiba. Currently a consultant based in Cambridge, UK, his work includes algorithm modelling, business strategy, socio-economic analyses and futurology for a range of clients from start-ups to large global corporations.