2. Experimental design Robert Karlsson;
3. Extracting affinity constants from biosensor binding responses Rebecca L. Rich and David G. Myszka;
4. Extracting kinetic rate constants from binding responses Rebecca L. Rich and David G. Myszka;
5. Sensor surfaces and receptor deposition Matthew A. Cooper;
6. Macromolecular interactions Francis Markey;
7. Interactions with membranes and membrane receptors Matthew A. Cooper;
8. Application of SPR technology to pharmaceutical relevant drug-receptor interactions Walter Huber;
9. High-throughput analysis of biomolecular interactions and cellular responses with resonant waveguide grating biosensors Ye Fang, Jack Fang, Elizabeth Tran, Xinying Xie, Michael Hallstrom, and Anthony G. Frutos;
10. ITC-derived binding constants Richard K. Brown, Michael Brandts, Ronan O'Brien, and William B. Peters;
11. Impedance technology applied to cell-based assays Ryan McGuinness and Ed Verdonk.
Dr Matthew A. Cooper is Founder and Managing Director of Cambridge Medical Innovations and Co-Founder and Chief Scientific Officer of Akubio. Dr Cooper is consulted widely for biosensor, biotechnology, and pharmaceutical companies in the UK, Europe, and the United States. He is a review panel member for BBSRC, EPSRC, US NIH, US NIAID, and Science Foundation Ireland and a Fellow of the Royal Society of Medicine.