Part I. Theoretical Aspects: 2. Random matrices
3. The Stieltjes transform method
4. Free probability theory
5. Combinatoric approaches
6. Deterministic equivalents
7. Spectrum analysis
9. Extreme eigenvalues
10. Summary and partial conclusions
Part II. Applications to Wireless Communications: 11. Introduction to applications in telecommunications
12. System performance of CDMA technologies
13. Performance of multiple antenna systems
14. Rate performance in multiple access and broadcast channels
15. Performance of multi-cellular and relay networks
18. System modeling
Romain Couillet is an Assistant Professor at the Chair on System Sciences and the Energy Challenge at Supélec, France. Previously he was an Algorithm Development Engineer for ST-Ericsson and he received his Ph.D. from Supélec in 2010.
Mérouane Debbah is a Professor at Supélec, where he holds the Alcatel–Lucent Chair on Flexible Radio. He is the recipient of several awards, including the 2007 General Symposium IEEE Globecom best paper award and the Wi-Opt 2009 best paper award.