Not many major players are involved exclusively in the marketing of methanol in Poland. There are active spot, methanol markets in various locations all across Europe, which are supply-demand driven and have been characterized by increased volatility over recent years, depicting the evolution of the markets toward a dependence on a small number of large-scale methanol producers. Outside of the spot markets, there exists very little forward-trading activity, with no such activity in some locations. Furthermore, there are no options markets.
Many organizations in Poland following Responsible Care and Responsible Distribution are also implementing “Lean” production methods to improve manufacturing processes, increase efficiency and reduce costs throughout the value chain. Lean manufacturing seeks to eliminate all waste from a production system. Methanol value chain companies can benefit from leveraging their lean production implementation plans to support their sustainability efforts.
In this scenario, Taiyou Research analyzes the Methanol Industry in Poland. The report covers the following:
- An introduction to what is methanol, the various uses of methanol and the safety issues with methanol.
- An analysis of the methanol industry in Poland through industry statistics, demand and production scenario of methanol in Poland, and the demand of methanol in Poland by sectors.
- Cost analysis of methanol in Poland.
- Import/export situation of methanol in Poland including import/export statistics.
- An analysis of the major global market players through their business analysis, a look at their products & services, financials and a SWOT analysis.
Summing up this research report on the Methanol Industry in Poland we provide a glossary of terms and a research methodology. Taiyou Research’s analysis of the Methanol Industry in Poland is a comprehensive profile of this industry.
2. What is Methanol?
2.1 Introduction to Methanol
2.2 Uses of Methanol
2.2.1 Methanol as Feedstock
2.2.2 Methanol as Vehicle Fuel
2.2.3 Other Uses
2.3 Emergence of a Methanol Economy
2.4 Safety Issues with Methanol
3. Methanol Industry in Poland
3.1 Industry Statistics
3.2 Demand & Production of Methanol in Poland
3.3 Demand of Methanol by Sectors
4. Cost Analysis: Methanol in Poland
5. Import/Export of Methanol in Poland
6. Competition in the Industry
7. Major Global Industry Players
7.1 Eastman Chemical Company
7.1.1 Company Overview
7.1.2 Business Analysis
7.1.3 Major Products & Services
7.1.4 Financial Analysis
7.1.5 SWOT Analysis
7.2 Linde AG
7.2.1 Company Overview
7.2.2 Business Analysis
7.2.3 Major Products & Services
7.2.4 Financial Analysis
7.2.5 SWOT Analysis
7.3 LyondellBasell Industries
7.3.1 Company Overview
7.3.2 Business Analysis
7.3.3 Major Products & Services
7.3.4 Financial Analysis
7.3.5 SWOT Analysis
7.4 Praxair Inc
7.4.1 Company Overview
7.4.2 Business Analysis
7.4.3 Major Products & Services
7.4.4 Financial Analysis
7.4.5 SWOT Analysis
7.5 Terra Industries Inc/CF Industries
7.5.1 Company Overview
7.5.2 Business Analysis
7.5.3 Major Products & Services
7.5.4 Financial Analysis
9. Research Methodology