With the addition of methanol capacities planned for the next 10 years, exports are expected to increase further in future.
Mitsubishi Gas Chemical Co. Inc., Saudi International Petrochemical Company and Japan-Arabia Methanol Company Limited are the biggest players in the industry. The AR Razi plants are located in the methanol complex at Al Jubail in Saudi Arabia. The plant complex is owned by the Saudi International Petrochemical Company (SIPC), also called Sipchem, through its subsidiary the Saudi Methanol Company. In 2010, the raw materials structure of methanol was adjusted slightly, with an increase in coal-based methanol capacity, a decrease in natural gas-based methanol capacity and a fast growth in coke oven gas-based methanol capacity.
In this scenario, Taiyou Research analyzes the Methanol Industry in Saudi Arabia. The report covers the following:
- An introduction to what is methanol, the various uses of methanol and the safety issues with methanol.
- An analysis of the methanol industry in Saudi Arabia through industry statistics, demand and production scenario of methanol in Saudi Arabia, and the demand of methanol in Saudi Arabia by sectors.
- Cost analysis of methanol in Saudi Arabia.
- Import/export situation of methanol in Saudi Arabia including import/export statistics.
- An analysis of the major global market players through their business analysis, a look at their products & services, financials and a SWOT analysis.
Summing up this research report on the Methanol Industry in Saudi Arabia we provide a glossary of terms and a research methodology. Taiyou Research’s analysis of the Methanol Industry in Saudi Arabia is a comprehensive profile of this industry.
2. What is Methanol?
2.1 Introduction to Methanol
2.2 Uses of Methanol
2.2.1 Methanol as Feedstock
2.2.2 Methanol as Vehicle Fuel
2.2.3 Other Uses
2.3 Emergence of a Methanol Economy
2.4 Safety Issues with Methanol
3. Methanol Industry in Saudi Arabia
3.1 Industry Statistics
3.2 Demand & Production of Methanol in Saudi Arabia
3.3 Demand of Methanol by Sectors
4. Cost Analysis: Methanol in Saudi Arabia
5. Import/Export of Methanol in Saudi Arabia
6. Competition in the Industry
7. Major Global Industry Players
7.1 Mitsubishi Gas Chemical Co. Inc.
7.1.1 Company Overview
7.1.2 Business Analysis
7.1.3 Major Products & Services
7.1.4 Financial Analysis
7.2 Saudi Basic Industries Corporation
7.2.1 Company Overview
7.2.2 Business Analysis
7.2.3 Major Products & Services
7.2.4 Financial Analysis
7.2.5 SWOT Analysis
7.3 Duke Energy Corporation
7.3.1 Company Overview
7.3.2 Business Analysis
7.3.3 Major Products & Services
7.3.4 Financial Analysis
7.3.5 SWOT Analysis
9. Research Methodology