- Illustrated throughout and comprehensively referenced with problems at the end of each chapter.
- Includes more material on observational astrophysics and expanded sections on astrophysical phenomena
- Invaluable for undergraduate students in Physics and Astronomy taking a first course in Cosmology.
Preface to Second Edition.
Preface to Third Edition.
1. From Newton to Hubble.
3. Gravitational Phenomena.
4. Cosmological Models.
5. Thermal History of the Universe.
6. Particles and Symmetries.
7. Cosmic Inflation.
8. Cosmic Microwave Background.
9. Cosmic Structures and Dark Matter.