- Introduces the basic behaviour of semiconductor components for integrated circuit devices and their influence on digital, analog and memory circuits.
- Covers the design of both digital and analog circuits in CMOS and BiCMOS technologies.
- Features a wide range of topics including: field effect transistor design, power devices, MOS transistor modelling and the fundamentals of digital CMOS circuit design through to MOS memory architecture and design.
- Provides readers with the methodology by which useful equations for the estimation of transistor geometries and circuit behaviour can be deduced.
Combining coverage of semiconductor physics, digital VLSI design and analog integrated circuits in one volume, this book will appeal to practising engineers, circuit designers and physicists working in IC–production, product engineering, quality management and quality testing. Postgraduate students in microelectronics, electrical and computer engineering will also find this book a useful reference.
Physical Constants and Conversion Factors.
1. Semiconductor Physics.
3. Bipolar Transistor.
5. Basics Digital CMOS Circuits.
6. Combinational and Sequential CMOS Circuits.
7. MOS Memories.
8. Basic Analog CMOS Circuits.
9. CMOS Amplifiers.