- Health effects of environmental exposure to vanadium
- toxicology of vanadium in mammals
- Mutagenicity, carcinogenicity, and teratogenicity of vanadium
- Baseline vanadium levels and exposure tests in humans
- Vanadium and metabolic problems
- Vanadium and its significance in animal cell metabolism
- Hematological effects of vanadium in living organisms
- Genetic toxicology of vanadium compounds
- Vanadium and the cardiovascular system: regulatory effects and toxicity
- Oxidative stress and pro–oxidant biological effects of vanadium
- Endocrine control of vanadium accumulation
- Vanadium detoxification
- Vanadium as a new tool for cancer prevention
Toxicology of Vanadium in Mammals (K. Thompson, et al.).
Mutagenicity, Carcinogenicity, and Teratogenicity of Vanadium (A. Leonard & G. Gerber).
Vanadium Exposure Tests in Humans: Hair, Nails, Blood, and Urine (J. Kucera, et al.).
Baseline Vanadium Levels in Human Blood, Serum, and Urine (J. Kucera & E. Sabbioni).
Vanadium and Metabolic Problems (V. Sitprija & S. Eiam–Ong).
Vanadium and Its Significance in Animal Cell Metabolism (H. Zaporowska & A. Scibior).
Hematological Effects of Vanadium on Living Organisms (H. Zaporowska & A. Scibior).
Genetic Toxicology of Vanadium Compounds (M. Altamirano–Lozano, et al.).
Vanadium and the Cardivascular System: Regulatory Effects and Toxicity (M. Carmignani, et al.).
Effects of Vanadate in Adrenal Gland of Mammals (M. Fauth, et al.).
Oxidative Strees and Pro–Oxidant Biological Effects of Vanadium (J. Byczkowski & A. Kulkarni).
Endocrine Control of Vanadium Accumulation (F. Hamel).
Mechanisms of Actions of Vanadium in Mediating the Biological Effects of Insulin (G. Elberg, et al.).
Antidiabetic Action of Vanadium Complexes in Animals: Blood Glucose Normalizing Effect, Organ Distribution of Vanadium, and Mechanism for Insulin–Mimetic Action (H. Sakurai & A. Tsuji).
Vanadium Detoxification (E. Baran).
Vanadium––A New Tool for Cancer Prevention (M. Chatterjee & A. Bishayee).