- Analyze and understand the corporation’s individual culture
- Assess current safety systems using audits and perception surveys
- Identify the hazards that cause injuries and illnesses
- Set safety objectives and evaluate whether they have been met
- Establish rewards for meeting safety performance goals
- Overcome the pitfalls that traditionally doom accountability systems
Current Safety Programming.
Future Safety Programming.
What Drives Performance?
Measurement and Reward.
DETERMINING WHAT WILL WORK IN YOUR ORGANIZATION.
Analyzing the Climate.
Analyzing Your Performance Appraisal System.
Assessing Your Current Safety Systems.
IMPLEMENTING YOUR ACCOUNTABILITY SYSTEM.
Installing the System.
What Are the Supervisory Tasks?
Accountability in Employee–Run Safety Systems.
Measuring Task Completion.
Keeping the System Going.