- Geometric number theory
- Packing and covering with congruent convex disks
- Extremal graph and hypergraph theory
- Distribution of distances among finitely many points
- Epsilon–nets and Vapnik Chervonenkis dimension
- Geometric graph theory
- Geometric discrepancy theory
- And much more
Geometry of Numbers.
Approximation of a Convex Set by Polygons.
Packing and Covering with Congruent Convex Discs.
Lattice Packing and Lattice Covering.
The Method of Cell Decomposition.
Methods of Blichfeldt and Rogers.
Efficient Random Arrangements.
Circle Packings and Planar Graphs.
ARRANGEMENTS OF POINTS AND LINES.
Extremal Graph Theory.
Repeated Distances in Space.
Arrangement of Lines.
Applications of the Bounds on Incidences.
More on Repeated Distances.
Epsilon Nets and Transversals of Hypergraphs.
Hints to Exercises.