This series aims to be a practical help for advanced undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate students, as well as experienced chemists in industry and academia working in organic and organometallic synthesis. It features tested and validated procedures, authoritative reviews on classes of catalysts, and assessments of all types of catalysts. The source of starting materials and reagents, hints, tips and safety advice (where appropriate) are given to ensure, as far as possible, that the procedures are reproducible. Comparisons to alternative methodology are given and relevant references to the primary literature are cited.
The five volumes in this set are:
- Volume 1: Hydrolysis, Oxidation and Reduction.
- Volume 2: Catalysis by Polyoxometalates
- Volume 3: Metal Catalysed Carbon–Carbon Bond–Forming Reactions
- Volume 4: Microporous and Mesoporous Solid Catalysts
- Volume 5: Regio– and Stereo–Controlled Oxidations and Reductions