- Two guest editors have been at the forefront of the development of chromatographical methods to deal with supramolecular systems.
- Reactions of supramolecular structures show the way into the future of chemistry.
- Fumio Toda is one of the driving forces in the development of supramolecular separation systems.
- A practical title in the prestigious “Perspectives in Supramolecular Chemistry” series.
1. Inclusion Complexation as a Tool in Resolution of Racemates and Separation of Isomers (Zofia Urbanczyk-Lipkowska and Fumio Toda).
2. Enantiomer Ordering and Separation During Molecular Inclusion (Roger Bishop).
3. Molecular Recognition of Crystalline Dipeptides and Its Application to Separation (Katsuyuki Ogura and Motohiro Akazome).
4. Separation of Isomers and Enantiomers by Bile Acid Derivatives (Mikiji Miyata, Nungruethai Yoswathananont, Kazunori Nakano and Kazuki Sada).
5. Physicochemical Studies of Separation of Isomers by Supramolecular Systems (Luigi R. Nassimbeni).
6. Regioselective Synthesis of Fullerene Derivatives and Separation of Isomers of the Higher Fullerenes (L. Echegoyen, M. A. Herranz, F. Diederich and C. Thilgen).
7. Selective Reactions in Inclusion Crystals (Zofia Urbanczyk-Lipkowska and Fumio Toda).
8. Supramolecular Control of Reactivity in the Solid State Using Linear Templates (Leonard R. MacGillivray).
9. Development of a New Biocide as an Inclusion Complex (Minoru Yagi, Ayako Sekikawa and Tetsuya Aoki).
Cumulative Author Index.
Cumulative Title Index.