Unfortunately, it is relatively easy to copy digital content and retain reproduction quality. Solutions to problems of this kind are presented in this book. Combined with this, an examination of the protection of intellectual property rights takes place that will be of utmost importance to content owners.
The book offers:
- An examination of the design and implementation of a practical digital content production systems.
- Various retrieval methods for large–scale archives using MPEG–1 streaming technology and remote editing
- A discussion of large–scale video archive systems, which will enable high–speed retrieval and edit functions for large amounts of video data with multi–purpose applications.
About the Editors.
About the Contributors.
1. What is a Large–scale Archive?
2. Content Production from Digital Archives.
3. Archive–correlated Technology Standards.
4. Experiment for Content Production with Content ID and MPEG–7.
5. New Content Production and Distribution Environment.
6. Recap and the Future.
7. Utilization and Systematization of Video Assets.