- waste characterizations, such as vapor pressure, solubility, molecular weights, and more
- emission mechanisms including volatilization, hydrolysis, photodecomposition, biodegradation, and incineration
- various types of VOC emission sources
- the latest regulatory information on The Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA), The Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act (CERCLA), and the Clean Air Act (CAA)
- the entire range of measuring and monitoring approaches for assessing VOC emission rates
- VOC pathway analyses
- toxicity, exposure, and basic information about conducting health risk assessments
- all available control technologies and their costs
- elaborate, mathematical models and real–life case studies
VOC Emission Sources.
Measurement and Monitoring Approaches for Assessing VOC Emission Rate.
Health Risk Assessment and VOC Pathway Analysis.
Control Technologies and Costs.
Summary and Conclusions.