Web site is kept to date and guest educational institutions are invited to join in creating their own lab modules on different device aspects
First such program
Reputation of the authors who are leaders in the field of semiconductor electronics
1. Electronics Laboratory Experiments Accessible via Internet (T.A. Fjeldly and M.S. Shur).
2. MIT Microelectronics WebLab (J.A. del Alamo, et al.).
3. Instrumentation on the Web (T. Zimmer, et al.).
4. Next-Generation Laboratory: Solution for Remote Characterization of Analog Integrate Circuits (C. Wulff, et al.).
5. Remote Laboratory for Electrical Experiments (I. Gustavsson).
6. Remote Laboratory: Bringing Students Up Close to Semiconductor Devices (A. Söderlund, et al.).
Michael S. Shur Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Troy, New York, USA.