- Introduction to the main harmonic modelling philosophies
- Analysis of the behaviour of harmonic sources, stressing the interaction of ac/dc converters with the power system
- Information showing the reader how to predict accurately the levels of voltage and current harmonics throughout the power system
- Explanation of the techniques currently used for the prediction of harmonic content and the more advanced algorithms recently developed to determine both characteristic and uncharacteristic harmonic levels
- Description of methods to facilitate accurate assessment of harmonic sources and precise harmonic flow analysis
- Practical guidance on the prediction of unstable conditions and uncharacteristic harmonics
Direct Harmonic Solutions.
AC–DC Conversion––Frequency Domain.
Machine Non–linearities––Harmonic Domain.
AC–DC Conversion––Harmonic Domain.
Iterative Harmonic Analysis.
Converter Harmonic Impedances.