Halket (Wiley 1993) and not found in any other books to date.
A field of increasing importance and significance in separation science.
Concentrates on synthesis of derivatives for HPLC and Capillary
Electrophoresis, techniques of great interest in the pharmaceutical field.
1. Pretreatment for Real Sample Analysis and Choice of Suitable Reagent
2. Reagent for UV–VIS detection
3. Reagent for FL Detection
4. Reagents for CL detection
5. Reagents for electrochemical detection
6. Derivatization for resolution of chiral compounds
"Many important derivatization reagents...are provided in this modern, easy–to–read book." (La Doc Sti, Vol. 371, March 1999)