- Examination of the alternative market structures and their mechanisms
- Methods for investment appraisal and market simulation to support the assessment of market strategies by generators, distributors and suppliers
- Use of game theory to predict market behaviour and competitive interaction
- Coverage of the analytical and technical aspects of grid deregulation plus a look ahead to the long term productivity and structure of the industry
- Discussion of the regulatory framework and its limitations in improving efficiency and encouraging optimum levels of investment
Generation Investment Appraisal.
Transmission Investment Appraisal.
The Impact on Utility Operations.
The Changing Market for Facility Providers.
The Market and the Future.