- Two– and three–dimensional integral equation/method–of–moments formulations
- Open–region finite–element formulations based on the scalar and vector Helmholtz equations
- Finite difference time–domain methods
- Direct and iterative algorithms for the solution of linear systems
- Error analysis and the convergence behavior of numerical results
- Radiation boundary conditions
- Acceleration methods for periodic Green’s functions
- Vector finite elements
Integral Equation Methods for Scattering from Infinite Cylinders.
Differential Equation Methods for Scattering from Infinite Cylinders.
Algorithms for the Solution of Linear Systems of Equations.
The Discretization Process.
Basis/Testing Functions and Convergence.
Alternative Surface Integral Equation Formulations.
Strip Gratings and Other Two–Dimensional Structures with One–Dimensional Periodicity.
Three–Dimensional problems with Translational or Rotational Symmetry.
Subsectional Basis Functions for MultiDimensional and Vector Problems.
Integral Equation Methods for Three–Dimensional Bodies.
Frequency–Domain Differential Equation Formulations for Open Three–Dimensional Problems.
Finite–Difference Time–Domain Methods on Orthogonal Meshes.
Appendix A: Quadrature.
Appendix B: Source–Field Relationships for Cylinders Illuminated by an Obliquely Incident Field.
Appendix C: Fortran Codes for TM Scattering From Perfect Electric Conducting Cylinders.
Appendix D: Additional Software Available Via the Internet.
About the Authors.