Organized into two distinct parts, this comprehensive resource first introduces you to the concepts, approaches, and numerical simulation techniques that will be used throughout the book and then, in Part II, offers step-by-step guidance as to their practical, real-world applications. Self-contained chapters will enable you to find specific solutions to numerous problems.
Filled with in-depth insight and expert advice, Complex Electromagnetic Problems and Numerical Simulation Approaches:
- Describes ground wave propagation
- Examines antenna systems
- Deals with radar cross section (RCS) modeling
- Explores microstrip network design with FDTD and TLM techniques
- Discusses electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) and bio-electromagnetics (BEM) modeling
- Presents radar simulation
PART II: APPLICATIONS.
Ground Wave Propagation Modeling.
Antenna Analysis and Array Processing.
RCS Predicting and Reduction.
Appendix A: EM Fundamentals.
Appendix B: Tables of Computer Codes.