- Provides useful descriptions of applications for the reader to apply in his/her research into materials, polymers, and medicine/drug development.
- Covers non–linear optical materials, speciality magnetic materials, liquid crystals, anticancer and antiviral drugs, treatment of arthritis, antibacterial drugs, antifouling materials, treatment of certain vitamin deficiencies, electrical conductors and semiconductors, piezoelectronic materials, electrodes, UV absorption applications, super–strength materials, special lubricants and gaskets, selective catalytic and multisite catalytic agents.
2. Metallacene–Based Polymers.
3. Polymers Containing 4–,5–, and 6–Membered Rings –Coordinated to Metallic Moieties.
4. –Bonded Metals and Metal Metal Bonds in the Polymer Framework.
5. Metal Coordination Polymers.
6. Silicon–, Germanium–, Tin–, and Lead–Containing Polymers.
" provides a general overview of this emerging field of polymers (Journal of the American Chemical Society, Vol. 126, No. 11)
"...a very useful source of comprehensive information...strongly recommended..." (Polymer News)