- A practical approach to the design of noise circuits
- Graphical representations of noise quantities
- Definition of all noise quantities for both active and passive circuits
- Formulae for the conversion of different sets of noise parameters
- Equations derived for the overall noise parameters of embedded noisy networks
- Determination of Volterra transfer functions of nonlinear multi–port networks containing multi–dimensional nonlinearities
- Analysis of noise theory in nonlinear networks based on the multi–port Volterra–series approach
Some Milestones in the Development of Noise Theory.
Noise in One–Ports.
Noise Characteristics of Multi–Ports.
Noise Measure and Graphic Representations.
Noise of Embedded Networks.
Noise in Non–Linear Systems: Theory.
Noise in Non–Linear Systems: Examples and Conclusion.
Multi–Port Volterra Transfer Functions.