2. The value of forests for outdoor recreation in southern Sweden: are broadleaved trees important?
3. Finding stress relief in a forest.
4. Industrial utilization of hardwood in Sweden.
5. Improved use and production of hardwood with the PrimWood method.
6. False heartwood in beech Fagus sylvatica, birch Betula pendula, B. papyrifera and ash Fraxinus excelsior an overview.
7. Biodiversity in European beech forests a review with recommendations for sustainable forest management.
8. Epiphytic bryophytes and lichens in Swedish beech forests effects of forest history and habitat quality.
9. Spatially and temporally disjointed old–growth structures in a southern Swedish beech dominated forest landscape.
10. Tree mortality in a semi–natural beech forest in SW Sweden.
11. A comparison of the saproxylic beetle fauna between lowland and upland beech forests in southern Sweden.
12. Forest in a cultural landscape the vegetation history of Torup in southernmost Sweden.
13. How old are the largest southern Swedish oaks? A dendrochronological analysis.
14. Conversion of Norway spruce stands to broadleaved woodland regeneration systems, fencing and performance of planted seedlings.
15. Effects of liming on site properties and natural regeneration of European beech Fagus sylvatica in southern Sweden.
16. Impact of climate change on the productivity of silver birch, Norway spruce and Scots pine stands in Sweden with economic implications for timber production.
17. Recent advances on oak decline in southern Sweden.
18. Ecological factors in Dutch elm disease complex in Europe a review.
19. The role of internet in knowledge–building among private forest owners in Sweden.
20. Broadleaved forest management for multiple goals in southern Sweden an overview including future research prospects.