NOTE: Annals volumes are available for sale as individual books or as a journal. For information on institutional journal subscriptions, please visit [external URL]
ACADEMY MEMBERS: Please contact the New York Academy of Sciences directly to place your order ([external URL] Members of the New York Academy of Science receive full–text access to the Annals online and discounts on print volumes. Please visit [external URL] for more information about becoming a member.
1. Repair and Neurorehabilitation Strategies for Spinal Cord Injury: Robert L. Ruff, Lisa McKerracher, and Michael Selzer.
2. Spatial Neglect: Clinical and Neuroscience Review. A Wealth of Information on the Poverty of Spatial Attention: John C. Adair and Anna M. Barrett.
3. Neurological Aspects of Obstructive Sleep Apnea: Meredith Broderick and Christian Guilleminault.
4. Neuromyelitis Optica and Asian Phenotype of Multiple Sclerosis: Jun–ichi Kira.
5. Drug–induced Movement Disorders in Children: Don Gilbert.
6. Impulse Control and Related Disorders in Parkinson Disease: Review: Shen–Yang Lim, Andrew H. Evans, and Janis M. Miyasaki.
7. Designer Therapies for Glioblastoma Multiforme: Sith Sathornsumetee and Jeremy N. Rich.
8. Mitochondrial Encephalopathy, Lactic Acidosis, and Strokelike Episodes: Basic Concepts, Clinical Phenotype, and Therapeutic Management of MELAS Syndrome: Douglas M. Sproule and Petra Kaufmann.
9. Stroke Treatment: Beyond the Three–Hour Window and in the Pregnant Patient: C.A. Cronin, C.J. Weisman, and Rafael H. Llinas.
10. Task–specific Dystonias: A Review: Diego Torres–Russotto and Joel S. Perlmutter.
11. Cervical Arterial Dissection: Current Concepts: Ranjith K. Menon and John W. Norris.
12. Prospects of Cell Therapy for Disorders of Myelin: Tamir Ben–Hur and Steven A. Goldman.
13. Hereditary Episodic Ataxias: Joanna Jen.
14. Hashimoto s Encephalopathy: Nicoline Schiess and Carlos A. Pardo.
15. Cerebral White Matter: Neuroanatomy, Clinical Neurology, and Neurobehavioral Correlates: Jeremy D. Schmahmann, Eric E. Smith, Florian S. Eichler, and Christopher M. Filley.
Index of contributors